Sales Office Manager
- Department: Sales
- Reporting to: Head of Business Development
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the office sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Support recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
We are looking for a high-performing Office Sales Manager to help us meet our ambitious growth targets and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising the office sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Implement the strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Support recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Head of Business Development.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets within Education/Training and or Apprentice markets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Salary: £25k + Bonus
Closing Date: 28th May 2018
Location: Birmingham and surrounding areas
For more information contact the office on 0121 622 4218
Sign up to our Newsletter
GB Training Ltd
143 Bromsgrove St
T: 0121 622 4218
Safeguarding concerns (in confidence): email@example.com