CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL 2 (AEB)
CUSTOMER SERVICE L2 (AEB)
Who’s it for?
This qualification is appropriate for anyone working in a customer facing environment. There are a range of units which can be tailored to suit most customer service roles.
Learners will develop a range of skills, knowledge and personal behaviours to enable them to demonstrate a good level of performance in the following areas:
• Knowing your customers
• Understanding the organisation
• Meeting regulations and legislation
• Systems and resources • Product and service knowledge
• Influencing skills • Personal organisation
• Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
• Developing self
• Being open to feedback
• Team working
English and Maths
English and Maths will need to be passed, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment.
Sign up to our Newsletter
GB Training Ltd
143 Bromsgrove St
T: 0121 622 4218
Safeguarding concerns (in confidence): email@example.com